Tuesday 20 August 2013

Using technology to support learning - Clipping Magic

I have stumbled across 'Clipping Magic' which is a brilliant site to use in a cross curricular way.
If I think of some of the occasions I could have used this website in the past year there have been a couple of instances where it would have added to my lessons - not recreated the outcomes, but certainly made the lesson more relevant to the children.

Could be used in many cross curricular contexts...

Why not create a protest poster either for or against your historical figure?
Use the clipper with several figures and recreate a scene where they meet and describe their meeting underneath?
Recreate a scene and use it as a stimulus for writing - different scenes for each gives inividualised writing.

Lots of ways this can be used!

http://clippingmagic.com/

1 comment:

  1. Hello there everyone, I am certain you will appreciate here by viewing these diverting recordings.
    Paint for mac

    ReplyDelete