Thursday 6 September 2012

New years and new roles

It has been some time since I really spent some significant time sharing with the world (or whoever would listen) my ICT ramblings. With the onset of two small children and faced with spending an hour and a half in the car everyday to get to the classroom it was kind of tricky to find to blog and share my classroom practice!

Still - here I am, at 9 at night, sat just 8 minutes away from my new school, I have more recognition (above and beyond being told how much I am appreciated - which is always lovely) and will be throwing myself headfirst into building redevelopments, a blank canvas on the ICT front and a brand new challenge - that I am loving!

So here goes... the blog is back on... hopefully with some more regular updates from all that is good to help children and teachers achieve the best they can each day.

Fingers crossed it helps someone... just one would be nice!

I found this on deviantart, which is my first recommendation of this blogging revival, a great site where you can search for user created digital art, most of which is amazing!
 - complete credit to http://mushir.deviantart.com/ but it is now on my markbook.




#justsaying.

No comments:

Post a Comment